Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.
Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?
Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Don't ask me. The folk who designed it set it up with a certain logic. Thanks to the solution given a while back I understand and can work it with efficiently. In my experience with it up to now, it actually has a structure that simplifies my work using the browser both alone and within teams.
I don't have anything else to add to this conversation so I'm signing off and wishing you success working with the new edge.
Hmn CTRL + drag doesnt work for me (right now).
But indeed one can copy all bookmarks into a folder, then cut it (right click -> cut) and paste it multiple times amongst workspaces. then rearrange them :/
crazy usability flaw ._,
BTW:
in edge://favorites one can conveniently copy all tabs into one folder (selecting all with shift). cut/copy folders between spaces only works with ctrl+shift+o lol
if i compare the workspace implementation in edge with e.g in vivaldi, i think its overengineered in in edge due to the sharing feature. is my opinion.
the need to dupllicate the favorites across the workspaces is just an example ..
I tried this and it works, but when I add a link my Favorites, it doesn't transfer to the copied folders.
Very disappointing that Microsoft Edge does not give the option to sync the Favorites Bar between Workspaces on the same profile. I get some may want/need different favorites bar for different workspaces, but you should give the option to sync them as well.