How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-11T12:48:30+00:00

    Hi, I faced the same issue for my favorite bar which contains folders and subfolders of bookmarked sites. Workaround that worked for me: right click the folder in favorite bar from the original Edge window > copy. Go to the favorite bar in the workspace > paste.

    This works as a workaround but it becomes a chore when updates to the original favorites bar, hoping someone could advise a better solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-11T16:01:36+00:00

    This is also where I'm at. The reason we need this should be obvious, there are many links that I (we) often need to use across workspaces. Let's hope MS finds a solution to this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T08:57:02+00:00

    Reading some of the responses to this I wonder if we are trying to over complicate the issue. You can view your Favourites across all workspaces by using the Favourites (show/hide) button on the browser toolbar negating the need to 'copy' or recreate favourites across workspaces. It's a little clunky as it takes up screen real estate but an effective way of accessing favourites without having to copy, update etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T13:59:44+00:00

    Silly question, so you have to click favorites and find them within the workspace you saved them in, right?

    I was hoping we could have the same favorites across each of my workspaces, is that not possible?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-09T23:16:19+00:00

    Same for me. I cannot find an option to share bookmarks across Workspaces. Microsoft can you reply please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments