How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-11T12:48:30+00:00

    Hi, I faced the same issue for my favorite bar which contains folders and subfolders of bookmarked sites. Workaround that worked for me: right click the folder in favorite bar from the original Edge window > copy. Go to the favorite bar in the workspace > paste.

    This works as a workaround but it becomes a chore when updates to the original favorites bar, hoping someone could advise a better solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T18:39:56+00:00

    These steps did not work for me. I imported my favorites to the workspace but there is no favorites button in the workspace

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-29T09:24:22+00:00

    Same issue here. I can't even copy the bookmarks and bookmark folders to the workspace in "Manage favorites now". Having to work without a favorite bar in Workspaces makes this feature unusable for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-10T20:14:53+00:00

    I have this same question. I can't seem to get my bookmarks to exist easily in both workspaces. It feels like it should be easier than it currently is. Also, I can't seem to be able to easily add all open tabs to an already existing workspace. I've only found a way to add them to a new one which is frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T08:54:21+00:00

    Hello Tommy,
    will the folder be updated in both the workspace and original favorites folder when links or subfolders in either location are added?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments