How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T07:15:46+00:00

    i would prefer to have a space specific home page .. that makes sense favorites is pretty hard to keep in sync over 7 spaces

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-20T20:20:58+00:00

    Very disappointing that Microsoft Edge does not give the option to sync the Favorites Bar between Workspaces on the same profile. I get some may want/need different favorites bar for different workspaces, but you should give the option to sync them as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-08T13:33:48+00:00

    I tried this and it works, but when I add a link my Favorites, it doesn't transfer to the copied folders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T08:07:15+00:00

    if i compare the workspace implementation in edge with e.g in vivaldi, i think its overengineered in in edge due to the sharing feature. is my opinion.

    the need to dupllicate the favorites across the workspaces is just an example ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T12:42:35+00:00

    Hmn CTRL + drag doesnt work for me (right now).

    But indeed one can copy all bookmarks into a folder, then cut it (right click -> cut) and paste it multiple times amongst workspaces. then rearrange them :/

    crazy usability flaw ._,

    BTW:
    in edge://favorites one can conveniently copy all tabs into one folder (selecting all with shift). cut/copy folders between spaces only works with ctrl+shift+o lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments