How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T22:50:07+00:00

    What do you mean?

    1 - You can drop and sync the others with the current one.

    2 - It is what I said, there should be an workspace option to sync or not sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T22:38:26+00:00

    Yes, this is an option, but you lose so much like for example the ability to drag and drop your link in the folder if this last one is available directly into your workspace into the favorites bar,

    It is just easier to add the option to synchronize or not your bookmarks across all your workspaces. Otherwise, these workspaces could be just useless for many people,

    For me, there is another option which consists of using the "OTHER FAVORITES" folder which appears for me in the latest version of Edge v127.0.2651.74 (Official build) (64-bit) (see the screen below) at the right end of the favorites bar. The folder is automatically synched. across all workspaceshttps://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/f5c31806-725a-4b49-9f26-1acc01abf843?platform=QnA&fud_access=hC1SxZhn7m%2FZQJkOIiOVstu10yTQgXS4A%2FDBzZTg8nbaCgIogkrcDydMeI5Y4za2dOqDdWtsG2JNS3E35V60i9TiGHR7STMpJHheeXuDvO8nwjUlqCBHhJ0NDvuYN7OSlUMaw%2FgCJV1pOvpYxsBzsImeQIi1Rb0NOxprOhactEBLU0OzQQzSDaI%2BsmqSHTS%2FefpBIFqe0sUHY%2BXBGq1xPrZnmsdnhFOFquWbQE92D7AQzK4hIYYQMLceGCcObxbB8xSgEKbaZ4aUDDpLst7FGajK7Q2jNqoqpOsWneWX8R61LqPQIn0xsn5iKPAf1TwtBbggUkCfInvyLIx8ar4jCNei%2BR5Ia%2Br7bn5Ratyc9eQs%2B5JZE0jJm0sTMkY0FlGiuB7%2Bp5hW%2BdHJVZ922wS61FsrpFNKy9NIOsEffvzA7Oo%3D ****

    To display the "other favorites" folder in the favorites bar in all your workspaces:

    • Open the favorites pages
    • Copy and paste all your favorites folders that are in the "☆ Favorites bar" into the "Other Favorites" folder

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T21:09:29+00:00

    I have the same issue. There should be a workspace option to synchronize all favorites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-24T23:29:31+00:00

    I wish can show/hide the Favorites Bar (this would be consistent across all workspaces)

    Then the workspace Favorites Bar would show up below it (and we can show / hide this second favorites bar).

    That way it would take up less real estate on the screen compared to the Favorites Panel as shown in your screen shot.

    It sounds like MANY people here are finding it cumbersome to use Workspaces because of this one main issue that "my favorites bar is gone!" @Microsoft please respond

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T09:42:49+00:00

    That's a really clear and helpful response - thank you. I hadn't noticed that the non-workspace favourites are still available via the toolbar menu as I usually just use everything from the Favourites Bar which is just that bit more accessible.

    However, I do think it would be great if the separate favourites per workspace could be made an option that can be toggled off, so I will submit some feedback about that.

    Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments