How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T12:14:06+00:00

    Hello Raj Shah0365.

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Regarding to your information I assume that you want share the favorites in Workspace.

    Have you already imported bookmarks from Chrome to Edge now?

    If not please follow this link import the bookmarks from the Chrome to Edge.

    What's imported to Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

    After that go to the Workspace click the Favorites icon.

    Image

    Image

    Image

    And the favorites will be shared in Workspace.

    If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best Regards,

    Tommy-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments