How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-01T10:31:07+00:00

    Workspaces are poorly integrated with favorites and one of the indications of that is that it's not possible to export per-workspace favorites ... exporting favorites gives you the "Favorites bar", as well as "Other favorites" and "Mobile favorites" (but those headers are omitted, leaving the favorites at the wrong tree level), but none of the workspace favorites. This also means it's impossible to do a round trip export/import.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T21:04:27+00:00

    Not that I am aware of no =(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-10T06:54:23+00:00

    any solution for this issue yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T22:07:43+00:00

    Thank you for your response!!! That is probably the best work around I could have asked for. I will try this for a while and see if this answers all my needs.

    It's only slightly inconvenient since it's 1 more click compared to having it right away visible in the bookmarks bar, but maybe I can put my less frequent bookmarks there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T14:33:42+00:00

    First of all I was replying to FionaT18 post, not yours, read again my answer there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments