How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-24T23:29:31+00:00

    I wish can show/hide the Favorites Bar (this would be consistent across all workspaces)

    Then the workspace Favorites Bar would show up below it (and we can show / hide this second favorites bar).

    That way it would take up less real estate on the screen compared to the Favorites Panel as shown in your screen shot.

    It sounds like MANY people here are finding it cumbersome to use Workspaces because of this one main issue that "my favorites bar is gone!" @Microsoft please respond

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T07:45:10+00:00

    You can copy Favorites/Folders from the original/main Favorites Bar and paste on the intended workspace Favorites Bar. The is no copy in the favorites side panel or the page, just the bar.

    Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-08T13:33:48+00:00

    I tried this and it works, but when I add a link my Favorites, it doesn't transfer to the copied folders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-12T14:02:53+00:00

    That works for me now. Thanks Fiona much appreciated

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-13T12:44:56+00:00

    Now, I get it! Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments