Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.
Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?
Managing profiles, sync settings, and sign-in options in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for your response!!! That is probably the best work around I could have asked for. I will try this for a while and see if this answers all my needs.
It's only slightly inconvenient since it's 1 more click compared to having it right away visible in the bookmarks bar, but maybe I can put my less frequent bookmarks there.
Thank you for sharing this workaround. I was clueless and Microsoft did not make it easy to even figure out a work around. I tried exporting from the original and then to import it in the workspace. That cannot work as there is no option to export from file.
if i compare the workspace implementation in edge with e.g in vivaldi, i think its overengineered in in edge due to the sharing feature. is my opinion.
the need to dupllicate the favorites across the workspaces is just an example ..
Hello migs,
Thanks for the suggestion. If I didn't have a few cross workspace collections this would help. With me, some of the collections I use the most are needed, even as I add to them, across all my workspaces.
If it wasn't for the fact that some of these workspaces are shared collaborations, using both the standard browser window and a workspace window in parallel would be OK, but cutting and pasting links is not optimal. If anyone can provide me with a workaround for exactly this problem I would be thankful.
Hello Raj Shah0365.
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
Regarding to your information I assume that you want share the favorites in Workspace.
Have you already imported bookmarks from Chrome to Edge now?
If not please follow this link import the bookmarks from the Chrome to Edge.
What's imported to Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support
After that go to the Workspace click the Favorites icon.
And the favorites will be shared in Workspace.
If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best Regards,
Tommy-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist