Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
I have the exact same problem. I also cannot see the "x" for closing the app nor the "box" for minimizing.
Please provide snips of what you mention.
This is the latest/new Copilot app
Maybe, you are looking at the 'mini' window that is like this.
What you say is not visible IS in the Full size view. You can have that, which I show above, in 2 ways. (1) Open from the Sys Tray icon and or (2) open from the Full view button (red arrow) at the top-left corner of the mini window.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"I have the same problem today, 11 Jan 2025. Not responsive to right click to paste"
As I had, already, said earlier... Things will paste using Ctrl+VThis is not a "workaround", it is just the way it is done. There is no Rt Clk menu in Copilot nor has there ever been one there. In other words, there is no Rt Clk menu "missing" in Copilot. It does not have one, in the first place.
Cheers,
Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/7c5d0fa8-26e1-4fea-8af6-9303c9472ab5?platform=QnAThis☝️ should be marked as "Answer".
The right button on the mouse does not respond. I cannot paste the highlighted text from Copilot to my document. This is a new problem as it has been working as expected for months.
hi, i am unable copy and past on copilot microsoft