Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
Same here, no copy or paste in App, online web version no issues, and yes Ctrl-V is workaround, can it just be fixed?
I have the same issue. Maybe they planned to charge for copy-paste. On top of that, when I open and close it, it stays active on the taskbar. Technically, I have to force close it. Copilot itself has no idea about this or is programmed to act dumber than it is. I can't wait for the Grok version for Windows to come out. I'm tired of this mistreatment by Microsoft.
I resolved by uninstalling the App, and opening Edge, in the upper right-hand corner, and there is a co-pilot icon, and it allows installation, somehow different, and it works perfectly, the MS Store App version, does not work without Ctrl-Shift-V
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more