Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
Agree. Useless and unhelpful. Not to mention the Paste shortcut is, actually, Ctrl+V. If one does not know the proper answer, be quiet.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/3f57bdbb-a9de-4a34-bac6-22d3d29dd82b?platform=QnA
No not true I have been copy and pasting for some time. Regardless what is the work around for copy?
Maybe, you misread or misunderstood my post. Yes, was & still is possible. Baffled that you say "not true" to my comment. Done with Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V, we are both correct, that it IS possible. No disagreement, at all.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/c8e5ef2f-42ca-4740-bb40-de4006d051bb?platform=QnA
Same! I also can't copy and paste on Copilot! It's terrible! Copilot's not good anymore, these days!