Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
I want to be able to copy and paste with my mouse, instead of ctrl + shift + V
That is the way I was doing it before, why stopped working? Is it a bug?
Would you Folks please read my post ☝️... Copilot does not have or use a Right Click menu. To C/P into it use Ctrl+V.
It cannot "respond" to what it does not have or use.
You do not have "the same problem". There is no "problem" and there is no Rt Clk menu in Copilot.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/dbf7b6c0-81a6-4226-9ee8-76df96d55f13?platform=QnA
hi, i am unable copy and past on copilot microsoft
The right button on the mouse does not respond. I cannot paste the highlighted text from Copilot to my document. This is a new problem as it has been working as expected for months.