unable to copy and paste copilot microsoft

Anonymous
2024-12-15T16:36:11+00:00

unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Drew - 810 Reputation points
2025-01-13T20:10:57+00:00

I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.

If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.

One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.

I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.

Cheers,
Drew

![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/5956d74f-91f9-4ddd-aa3d-a20149877f6e?platform=QnA

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T14:37:09+00:00

    Is there an update coming to fix this? Or is it still a mystery?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T14:35:59+00:00

    Same here. I thought I was all alone in this dumb issue. I don't understand what is going on or how to fix it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T10:40:35+00:00

    You are right dude.

    Before 2 days it was working and I was using it very frequently.

    Yesterday , at once it stopped working.

    But I am thankful to Mr. Drew that he told us a way to work till they fix it or clarify the latest position.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2025-01-15T09:41:03+00:00

    I should add here that this discussion has been relative to Copilot, the app.

    IF, Copilot web is used (in Edge), there, in a browser window, there IS a Rt Clk menu. There one CAN mouse to C/P in either direction. So, if you use Copilot in the Edge browser you will not talk about lack of (mouse) "responsiveness" nor lack of a Rt Clk menu for C/P. You will have what is not in the Copilot app. You will have the ability that does not exist in the Copilot app. The solution for you all who care about this, who do not want to use K/B shortcuts... don't use the Copilot app... use Copilot web 😀 👇

    Image

    Cheers,
    Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/470972cd-7b4e-4bf3-85d3-2d1ac321fbd3?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments