Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
unable to copy and paste copilot Microsoft
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have read through this thread. First of all, the Copilot app used should be Version 1.24112.133.0This is from MS Store and arrived/was released on 10 Jan. 2025.
If text is copied it will paste into the Copilot text messaging 'box' via Ctrl+V, not via Rt Clk.
One cannot C/P images. Those must use the Upload ImageThe above is in regard to (free) Copilot, not Copilot Pro. I cannot comment on Copilot Pro or differences it may have.
I cannot repro any inability to C/P text into the Copilot app.
Cheers,
Drew
What "problem"? There is no Rt Clk menu in the Copilot app; doesn't have it, doesn't use it.
Please, look back in this thread and read my previous ANSWERS.
As for the Copilot app being "buggy", I cannot comment... it is perfectly fine for me.
Cheers,
Drew or whatever...
Glad you "got it", though I don't know what "it" is... but nice that whatever "it" is, is working.
BTW, please 🙏, mark the info, help and answers I have given as "Answer"
Got it and it's working Thanks for the info!