USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-18T16:01:24+00:00

    I found if I tell Edge to open the tracking in Internet Explorer mode it works

    Pat

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T23:32:06+00:00

    I have had the same problem for the past few months also. Tracking works fine on my IMAC using Chrome but not on my HP laptop using Chrome. I just tried Edge and it worked. Really strange.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T19:17:57+00:00

    Where is my package tracking number 94001112062106226449493

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments