USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T19:56:10+00:00

    It's not Edge. I don't use Edge and I've been having problems intermittently for several months. With Chrome. Also, sometimes it works on the phone when not working on my desktop computer and sometimes that is messed up and also redirecting to the blank white page.

    I had the problem a few days ago and didn't clear cookies that time. Attempted again the next day and it worked fine- so clearing cookies isn't really the answer either. Went in and out several times and it was working fine. Several hours later- went in again and it was back to not working.

    There are lots of us who have to track our packages and have to use this service many times a day. It previously worked just fine and consistently. Now- it'**** or miss.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T13:59:12+00:00

    HAVING SAME PROBLEM ON EDGE AND CHROME ON COMPUTER, BUT ON MY PHONE ITS WORKING. NO ONE HAVE GIVEN ANY SOLUTION AT THIS PROBLEM.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T18:16:56+00:00

    I have been referred to a new website that seems to be the (privatized) replacement for USPS. https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps#google\_vignette

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-12T04:56:07+00:00

    I have the same problem with Edge but not with Opera. Opera works just fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-18T15:46:25+00:00

    This is not working for me on Firefox or Chrome but does work on Edge. If I log into informed delivery I can look up packages just fine on any browser. It's only when I paste the number into the USPS website or follow a link that is supposed to open in the USPS website that it isn't working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments