USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T23:18:41+00:00

    I use Firefox.
    Chrome, Edge and any other chromium-based browser give me the same error, randomly.

    iR

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T05:21:32+00:00

    I think this has our answer. I emailed this question to USPS:

    I have used https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input for years in tracking packages (and I receive MANY USPS packages!) and now, suddenly, this website will NO LONGER allow me to use this!  There are MANY people who cannot use this!  I an in a Microsoft discussion page on this issue.  Please yell me if USPS no longer supports this webpage.  THIS will take care of the issue!  But why, when I try to OPEN this link, EVERY TIME, I see this:  "You do not have permission to access this page If you have found this page in error, please contact support Reference:##############################"  or any other USPS tracking number?  Thank you.

    USPS reply:

    Thank you for contacting the USPS® Internet Customer Care Center.  You have reached USPS Technical support. I apologize as I have no additional information currently. This service offers limited tracking and is not supported by the inquiry process.
     
    To provide you with accurate information regarding your package, please contact one of our non-technical customer service representatives by doing the following:
                    1. Go to: https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/
                    2. Select “Where is my package?”
                    3. Enter the Tracking Number of your package then click "Next".
                    4. Please fill out the form with as much information as possible
                    5. Select "Next" and fill out the 2nd page with your information.
                    6. Select “Finish”
                    7. Please review your information and click “Submit” if it is accurate.
    If you, the recipient, DO NOT have the tracking number from the mailing label or receipt, please contact the shipper. If you were notified by a shipper that they have sent out a package and believe it has been delayed or possibly lost, contact the mailer of the item, and request them to:
                    • Provide the tracking number, or.
                    • Track the package
    Please note if you are not located in the United States, you will need to contact the Postal Service in your country for tracking information.
    To obtain further information pertaining to the package, please contact your local Post Office.If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us again.Thank you for emailing your Postal Service™,USPS Internet Customer Care Center In short, we're SOL! The good old tracking service is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T21:47:47+00:00

    I had this same issue today. Going to a plan white page. Once I turned off my VPN, It worked fine. Tracked 3 packages with out any problems. Its still working but seems to be having issues with some ISP's

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T03:23:48+00:00

    OOOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Here's the latest! Tonight, April 23, 2024, I have 4 USPS packages in transit to me. I KNOW the rejection I have received with https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input, the website that NO LONGER WORKS! WELL...I got my CELL PHONE (YES, MY CELL (AN ANDROID!) and I pulled-up the web address that I just listed! I entered EACH OF THE FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS, OF THE CURRENT PACKAGES HEADING TO ME, AND ALL FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS WORKED PERFECTLY, ON MY CELL, IN TRACKING ON THE GOOD OL' WEBSITE!!!!! I REGISTERED FOR THE PROGRESS NOTICES WITH NO PROBLEM!!!! I guess there are just some draw-backs to having a desktop computer! The bottom line, I used my cell phone SUCCESSFULLY to sign-up for the USPS PROGRESS NOTICES!!!! What we have NOT been able to do for, at least, six months!!!! I hope this helps!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments