USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T20:54:26+00:00

    It works for me now for some reason. I appreciate the remedy and I will use this if it should happen again. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:56:24+00:00

    Thanks for sharing the link below for tracking USPS parcels, it works.. https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps/CH208468072US?r=1710160749332

    Had tracking problems with USPS for a month, all I get is a white page after putting in the tracking #.

    No sense giving a tracking number if their tracking site doesn't work and it seems nothing is being done.

    USPS should at least put a notice on their main page that their tracking is not working temporarily... and

    the Post Office workers should make this aware to the Senders.

    The "old school" is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T15:49:13+00:00

    You're right on that! The "old school" is gone! I'm 60 and "in the last few years," if you know what I mean...I've noticed that there is a heck of a lot more "gone!" I'm glad it worked for you! I just tracked a new package a few minutes ago. I, of course, "logged in." Then I put the tracking number in and...YES! SUCCESS! Thanks for letting me know and take care!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T11:41:18+00:00

    Thank you for these Links, they work fine! I am having the same issue and cannot use the regular USPS Tracking, all I get is a white page and I am using Google! I hope whatever the problem is gets fixed as its been a while since it has worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T15:33:48+00:00

    Too, I've found the good ol' website will, sometimes, not give me ANY opportunity to login! That long line appears at the top of the screen reading, "You do not have permission...." When this happens, and you may have to click on this link several times to get it to open, I go to Google, enter "USPS" and "usps tracking" appears. I click on a lower link, "Where Is My Package." Go down to "Customer Information," click on "tracking status of your package here." THIS will open the good ol' tracking website and ALWAYS SIGN-IN FIRST! THEN...you can track a package! Once you have tracked your package and see the results, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS...click "Text & Email Updates!" Sign-up for this and you will NOT have to keep tracking the package!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments