USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:13:50+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it?

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:14:20+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it? Are you still having this issue? Any help would be welcome.

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:48:19+00:00

    I try the "good ol' website" every now and then. Sometimes it works...but does NOT work the next 5 times I try it! The BEST alternative website that I've found is: https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps . THIS is the most informative website on tracking USPS packages! There's NO WAY to safely sign-up for progress notifications...but you can't get them on the old USPS website any longer either! There is another USPS website you can try: https://emailus.usps.com/s/?_gl=1*tj95i5*_gcl_au*MTgxNDUwOTk5Ni4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga*MjEwNTg4OTM1Ny4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTcwNzcwOTIyNi4xMTEuMS4xNzA3NzA5Mjk3LjAuMC4w . I like the first website better! The first website, Packagetrackr, gives more information and a scheduled delivery date. I hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T17:42:23+00:00

    Thank you so much for the information and the links to the other tracking sites. It was driving me crazy last night trying to look up packages that I dropped off. Never had an issue before.....many thanks for taking the time to help and have a super day..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-02T05:37:51+00:00

    I MAY (and I DO mean "MAY!") have found the answer!!!! I went into the "good ol'" website and THE FIRST TIME I tried it, https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input , the screen did NOT even load! It read, at the top of a white screen, "You do not have permission..." THEN, THE SECONF TIME, the screen DID load and...I noticed, in the top, right corner of the screen, read "Sign-in." I looked up my "LOGIN" to USPS and CLICKED the "Sign-in" link and signed in. SURPRISE!!!! The GOOD OL' WEBSITE, the one listed above, and the "GOOD OL' WEBSITE" let me track TWO TRACKING NUMBERS!!!! I buy a lot of stuff through eBay and Amazon and see PLENTY of tracking numbers! Starting tomorrow night, I'm going to "login" to the website and see how it works TOMORROW night! Tomorrow night, don't be surprised if I send you another message saying, "It did NOT work!" Try signing into he USPS website and tell me if it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments