USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T18:15:41+00:00

    I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

    Is there something you changed that might be causing a problem? We can help you diagnose the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T19:58:15+00:00

    The only thing changed was I trusted MS again and updated Edge and since it does not work anymore.

    https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=xxxxxxxxxxxx for tracking number

    Does not load anymore.

    The only browser. All others work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T03:30:23+00:00

    I have tried EVERY USPS WEBSITE AND NONE OF THESE WORK ANY LONGER!!!! I've had to go to https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps to track a USPS package! Like everyone has said for years, the United States Postal System is going to pot in a handbasket!!!! I have used https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input FOR YEARS...SUCCESSFULLY!!!! About 1.5 weeks ago, that website STOPPED WORKING! I paste a USPS tracking number in the search line and click "Track." And a PLAIN, WHITE, EMPTY screen pops up!!!! WITH the web address at the top! The same web address, as I mentioned earlier, that I have used for years!!!! I receive a LOT of packages and would like to track them, is the USPS don't mind! This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! Please let me know if ANYONE has an answer to this!!!! I have even emailed USPS about this!!!! The minor suggestions they gave me DID NOT WORK! I emailed them again and asked USPS, "Will YOU please track a USPS number and tell me what YOU receive in results?" I never received a reply to THAT emailed message!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T18:19:43+00:00

    I am facing the same issue.

    However I able to access the USPS tracking using VPN.

    I think they have restricted tracking of the packages that ships within US from other locations or it maybe my ISP problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T04:23:56+00:00

    Well, once again...tonight (2/21/2024) and last night, believe it or not, the https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input website WORKS CORRECTLY, as it has for years!!!! We will see how long THIS lasts! Thank you for your reply!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments