USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:48:19+00:00

    I try the "good ol' website" every now and then. Sometimes it works...but does NOT work the next 5 times I try it! The BEST alternative website that I've found is: https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps . THIS is the most informative website on tracking USPS packages! There's NO WAY to safely sign-up for progress notifications...but you can't get them on the old USPS website any longer either! There is another USPS website you can try: https://emailus.usps.com/s/?_gl=1*tj95i5*_gcl_au*MTgxNDUwOTk5Ni4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga*MjEwNTg4OTM1Ny4xNzAwNTUxNTcz*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTcwNzcwOTIyNi4xMTEuMS4xNzA3NzA5Mjk3LjAuMC4w . I like the first website better! The first website, Packagetrackr, gives more information and a scheduled delivery date. I hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:14:20+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it? Are you still having this issue? Any help would be welcome.

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T06:13:50+00:00

    Hi there,

    I have used this feature for years and now I am getting the exact same issue. It doesn't work on any browser for me. There may have been a system update on my laptop a few days ago?

    Does anyone please have any suggestions on what I can do to restore it?

    Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T04:23:56+00:00

    Well, once again...tonight (2/21/2024) and last night, believe it or not, the https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input website WORKS CORRECTLY, as it has for years!!!! We will see how long THIS lasts! Thank you for your reply!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T18:19:43+00:00

    I am facing the same issue.

    However I able to access the USPS tracking using VPN.

    I think they have restricted tracking of the packages that ships within US from other locations or it maybe my ISP problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments