USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T15:49:13+00:00

    You're right on that! The "old school" is gone! I'm 60 and "in the last few years," if you know what I mean...I've noticed that there is a heck of a lot more "gone!" I'm glad it worked for you! I just tracked a new package a few minutes ago. I, of course, "logged in." Then I put the tracking number in and...YES! SUCCESS! Thanks for letting me know and take care!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:56:24+00:00

    Thanks for sharing the link below for tracking USPS parcels, it works.. https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps/CH208468072US?r=1710160749332

    Had tracking problems with USPS for a month, all I get is a white page after putting in the tracking #.

    No sense giving a tracking number if their tracking site doesn't work and it seems nothing is being done.

    USPS should at least put a notice on their main page that their tracking is not working temporarily... and

    the Post Office workers should make this aware to the Senders.

    The "old school" is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T20:54:26+00:00

    It works for me now for some reason. I appreciate the remedy and I will use this if it should happen again. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T20:53:28+00:00

    Thanks you! It has started working now on their site and I don't know why but I will take it! Thanks so much and good luck to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T18:07:53+00:00

    I'm glad that worked for you! I tried it to no avail. Cache cleared too. I also could not get the website to work in Edge on desktop. Only the mobile version of the site. Very odd! At least maybe the F12 fix can be a plan B!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments