Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com
Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this has our answer. I emailed this question to USPS:
I have used https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input for years in tracking packages (and I receive MANY USPS packages!) and now, suddenly, this website will NO LONGER allow me to use this! There are MANY people who cannot use this! I an in a Microsoft discussion page on this issue. Please yell me if USPS no longer supports this webpage. THIS will take care of the issue! But why, when I try to OPEN this link, EVERY TIME, I see this: "You do not have permission to access this page If you have found this page in error, please contact support Reference:##############################" or any other USPS tracking number? Thank you.
USPS reply:
Thank you for contacting the USPS® Internet Customer Care Center.
You have reached USPS Technical support. I apologize as I have no additional information currently. This service offers limited tracking and is not supported by the inquiry process.
To provide you with accurate information regarding your package, please contact one of our non-technical customer service representatives by doing the following:
1. Go to: https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/
2. Select “Where is my package?”
3. Enter the Tracking Number of your package then click "Next".
4. Please fill out the form with as much information as possible
5. Select "Next" and fill out the 2nd page with your information.
6. Select “Finish”
7. Please review your information and click “Submit” if it is accurate.
If you, the recipient, DO NOT have the tracking number from the mailing label or receipt, please contact the shipper. If you were notified by a shipper that they have sent out a package and believe it has been delayed or possibly lost, contact the mailer of the item, and request them to:
• Provide the tracking number, or.
• Track the package
Please note if you are not located in the United States, you will need to contact the Postal Service in your country for tracking information.
To obtain further information pertaining to the package, please contact your local Post Office.If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us again.Thank you for emailing your Postal Service™,USPS Internet Customer Care Center
In short, we're SOL! The good old tracking service is gone.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I use Firefox.
Chrome, Edge and any other chromium-based browser give me the same error, randomly.
iR
Too, I've found the good ol' website will, sometimes, not give me ANY opportunity to login! That long line appears at the top of the screen reading, "You do not have permission...." When this happens, and you may have to click on this link several times to get it to open, I go to Google, enter "USPS" and "usps tracking" appears. I click on a lower link, "Where Is My Package." Go down to "Customer Information," click on "tracking status of your package here." THIS will open the good ol' tracking website and ALWAYS SIGN-IN FIRST! THEN...you can track a package! Once you have tracked your package and see the results, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS...click "Text & Email Updates!" Sign-up for this and you will NOT have to keep tracking the package!
Thank you for these Links, they work fine! I am having the same issue and cannot use the regular USPS Tracking, all I get is a white page and I am using Google! I hope whatever the problem is gets fixed as its been a while since it has worked!!