USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T12:00:24+00:00

    Thanks for the response but I just found out that clearing the cookies for that site fixes it [until the USPS or Edge changes something again. It's happened before but I had forgotten the fix.

    I have had this issue intermittently many times over the past several months and a couple of times clearing cookies has helped. The thing is- why would anyone have to keep clearing their cookies over and over for THEIR website to show up and work for tracking? Every time I clear cookies I have to re-enter all of my passwords on every site I visit and it's a MAJOR PITA. I am on my computer all day sometimes and mailing lots of packages. I need the service to work! I shouldn't have to clear cookies all the time in order for it to function properly and it WAS functioning properly on a consistent and daily basis until about 5 months ago and it started having these issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-27T16:41:52+00:00

    Works on other browsers, just not Edge,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-27T13:55:51+00:00

    Yes, it was the VPN that was not allowing me to access the USPS tracking....once I disabled that, I was able to track the #, no problem...I should have realized that, as that VPN stops me from loading other pages....thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T03:23:48+00:00

    OOOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Here's the latest! Tonight, April 23, 2024, I have 4 USPS packages in transit to me. I KNOW the rejection I have received with https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input, the website that NO LONGER WORKS! WELL...I got my CELL PHONE (YES, MY CELL (AN ANDROID!) and I pulled-up the web address that I just listed! I entered EACH OF THE FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS, OF THE CURRENT PACKAGES HEADING TO ME, AND ALL FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS WORKED PERFECTLY, ON MY CELL, IN TRACKING ON THE GOOD OL' WEBSITE!!!!! I REGISTERED FOR THE PROGRESS NOTICES WITH NO PROBLEM!!!! I guess there are just some draw-backs to having a desktop computer! The bottom line, I used my cell phone SUCCESSFULLY to sign-up for the USPS PROGRESS NOTICES!!!! What we have NOT been able to do for, at least, six months!!!! I hope this helps!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T21:47:47+00:00

    I had this same issue today. Going to a plan white page. Once I turned off my VPN, It worked fine. Tracked 3 packages with out any problems. Its still working but seems to be having issues with some ISP's

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments