USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T23:21:06+00:00

    Well, I'm using Google, and still have the same problem. However, the page works fine on my iphone using Safari

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T21:01:48+00:00

    It's not a USPS problem, it's an Edge problem as tracking works on every other browser What's really scary is that Trump has been out of office for over 3 years and he's still to blame for everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T20:10:56+00:00

    This is really scary. Our USPS is being slowly dismantled by Louis Dejoy, the Trump appointed Postmaster General, who would like nothing better that to sell it off piece by piece to private interests. Wish there was some way to get him OUT!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T13:35:59+00:00

    The USPS is under scrutiny for its failures to deliver on time and securely.

    The Richmond, Virginia facility is of particular interest in this scrutiny. The USPS is obviously poorly managed and highly political. That's probably the bottom line.

    Thanks for the response but I just found out that clearing the cookies for that site fixes it [until the USPS or Edge changes something again. It's happened before but I had forgotten the fix.

    I have had this issue intermittently many times over the past several months and a couple of times clearing cookies has helped. The thing is- why would anyone have to keep clearing their cookies over and over for THEIR website to show up and work for tracking? Every time I clear cookies I have to re-enter all of my passwords on every site I visit and it's a MAJOR PITA. I am on my computer all day sometimes and mailing lots of packages. I need the service to work! I shouldn't have to clear cookies all the time in order for it to function properly and it WAS functioning properly on a consistent and daily basis until about 5 months ago and it started having these issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T12:12:54+00:00

    Not so. I'm using Chrome 124 on my desktop computer and it isn't working there. Some days it works- other days it gives me a white screen. I have tried to link by clicking on the tracking number listed on the transaction in Pirate Ship- goes to a white screen. Tried other tracking numbers listed on Pirate Ship as well- same thing. Tried to use the tracking number listed on the ebay or etsy order- same- goes to white screen. Tried to go directly to USPS site and it will go to the main menu and I enter the tracking # into the field that says- enter your tracking number here. I enter it and it goes to the same white screen. I tried to get to it on my phone- same white screen. My brother - sitting in my house- went to it on his phone and was able to get to it. So, there is no real rhyme or reason to it but it's not just Edge. I don't use Edge and it's been happening like this on and off for about 5 months.

    It appears that it is a glitch at USPS that they are simply ignoring by passing the problem back to us and saying it's something with our computers. I tr

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments