USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T15:49:13+00:00

    You're right on that! The "old school" is gone! I'm 60 and "in the last few years," if you know what I mean...I've noticed that there is a heck of a lot more "gone!" I'm glad it worked for you! I just tracked a new package a few minutes ago. I, of course, "logged in." Then I put the tracking number in and...YES! SUCCESS! Thanks for letting me know and take care!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T20:54:26+00:00

    It works for me now for some reason. I appreciate the remedy and I will use this if it should happen again. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T20:53:28+00:00

    Thanks you! It has started working now on their site and I don't know why but I will take it! Thanks so much and good luck to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T18:01:05+00:00

    Thanks for the response but I just found out that clearing the cookies for that site fixes it [until the USPS or Edge changes something again. It's happened before but I had forgotten the fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-02T23:18:22+00:00

    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments