USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T19:17:57+00:00

    Where is my package tracking number 94001112062106226449493

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T19:56:10+00:00

    It's not Edge. I don't use Edge and I've been having problems intermittently for several months. With Chrome. Also, sometimes it works on the phone when not working on my desktop computer and sometimes that is messed up and also redirecting to the blank white page.

    I had the problem a few days ago and didn't clear cookies that time. Attempted again the next day and it worked fine- so clearing cookies isn't really the answer either. Went in and out several times and it was working fine. Several hours later- went in again and it was back to not working.

    There are lots of us who have to track our packages and have to use this service many times a day. It previously worked just fine and consistently. Now- it'**** or miss.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T21:01:48+00:00

    It's not a USPS problem, it's an Edge problem as tracking works on every other browser What's really scary is that Trump has been out of office for over 3 years and he's still to blame for everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T03:23:48+00:00

    OOOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Here's the latest! Tonight, April 23, 2024, I have 4 USPS packages in transit to me. I KNOW the rejection I have received with https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input, the website that NO LONGER WORKS! WELL...I got my CELL PHONE (YES, MY CELL (AN ANDROID!) and I pulled-up the web address that I just listed! I entered EACH OF THE FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS, OF THE CURRENT PACKAGES HEADING TO ME, AND ALL FOUR TRACKING NUMBERS WORKED PERFECTLY, ON MY CELL, IN TRACKING ON THE GOOD OL' WEBSITE!!!!! I REGISTERED FOR THE PROGRESS NOTICES WITH NO PROBLEM!!!! I guess there are just some draw-backs to having a desktop computer! The bottom line, I used my cell phone SUCCESSFULLY to sign-up for the USPS PROGRESS NOTICES!!!! What we have NOT been able to do for, at least, six months!!!! I hope this helps!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T23:18:41+00:00

    I use Firefox.
    Chrome, Edge and any other chromium-based browser give me the same error, randomly.

    iR

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments