USPS Tracking not Working

Anonymous
2024-01-22T14:08:51+00:00

What the **** is wrong with Edge. After each update, something else is not working. Now, I am not able to load the USPS tracking app on USPS.com

Eevery other browser (FF, Google Chrome, Opera) is working, but not crappy and buggy Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T11:41:18+00:00

    Thank you for these Links, they work fine! I am having the same issue and cannot use the regular USPS Tracking, all I get is a white page and I am using Google! I hope whatever the problem is gets fixed as its been a while since it has worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:56:24+00:00

    Thanks for sharing the link below for tracking USPS parcels, it works.. https://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps/CH208468072US?r=1710160749332

    Had tracking problems with USPS for a month, all I get is a white page after putting in the tracking #.

    No sense giving a tracking number if their tracking site doesn't work and it seems nothing is being done.

    USPS should at least put a notice on their main page that their tracking is not working temporarily... and

    the Post Office workers should make this aware to the Senders.

    The "old school" is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-03T18:07:53+00:00

    I'm glad that worked for you! I tried it to no avail. Cache cleared too. I also could not get the website to work in Edge on desktop. Only the mobile version of the site. Very odd! At least maybe the F12 fix can be a plan B!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-02T05:37:51+00:00

    I MAY (and I DO mean "MAY!") have found the answer!!!! I went into the "good ol'" website and THE FIRST TIME I tried it, https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input , the screen did NOT even load! It read, at the top of a white screen, "You do not have permission..." THEN, THE SECONF TIME, the screen DID load and...I noticed, in the top, right corner of the screen, read "Sign-in." I looked up my "LOGIN" to USPS and CLICKED the "Sign-in" link and signed in. SURPRISE!!!! The GOOD OL' WEBSITE, the one listed above, and the "GOOD OL' WEBSITE" let me track TWO TRACKING NUMBERS!!!! I buy a lot of stuff through eBay and Amazon and see PLENTY of tracking numbers! Starting tomorrow night, I'm going to "login" to the website and see how it works TOMORROW night! Tomorrow night, don't be surprised if I send you another message saying, "It did NOT work!" Try signing into he USPS website and tell me if it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T17:42:23+00:00

    Thank you so much for the information and the links to the other tracking sites. It was driving me crazy last night trying to look up packages that I dropped off. Never had an issue before.....many thanks for taking the time to help and have a super day..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments