Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is there a roll-out date for the prediction game yet?
Looks like I'm stuck on January 13, 2024 .
I'm assuming the Prediction Game is finished, since not only is it not giving new predictions anymore, but it doesn't award points anymore, either. I notice that there are many questions that are still "Pending" in the "Results" tab, even though they should be finished by now, such as, "Will McDonald's announce additional details about CosMc’s in the next 6 days?" which was asked on 1/16, yet it's been well over 6 days since then, and "Will a significant discovery in either deep ocean or space be revealed before January 22nd?" and those are just two among many I notice that should have been finished by now.
ms does what he wants, nothing dictates him
it is not ashamed of all the shame he generates.
Today I have received strange e-mail from ******@versusgame.com:
"You Won This Week!
Thanks for playing VerusGame, you've been selected as a prize winner in our recent drawing!
You have won a $5 gift card redeemable at hundreds of retailers. Expect an email within the next 24 hours from our gift card provider.
-VersusGame"
Has anyone else gotten something like this?
And prediction game does now work yet.