Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I was able to use the link to claim points, but not to play todays game. It said to come back tomorrow.
ok this link brought up the game, but the same thing happened as yesterday- it shows that it's already been played and to come back tomorrow. I didn't play yesterday and it looks like I can't play today either.
same for the past couple days it shows ive already played :(
same here it brings up the game and the past predictions but I can't play the game it says come back tomorrow :(
Well... that link worked for a while. The link still brings up the Prediction Game but for the last two nights I get the "thanks for playing today come back tomorrow." But I didn't play today, or yesterday. I can still check to see what responses I got, win or lose. But I can't play new rounds.
Irritating.