Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T17:20:28+00:00

    Thanks for this!
    It works.

    I suggest people copy this link here and save it to -- wherever they can easily access it on their computer or device.
    Once you use it, you have to re-enter if you want the Prediction Game to pop up again.

    I don't know why Microsoft Rewards isn't listing the Prediction Game on their Rewards page as they have been doing. I haven't seen it for at least a week, and that's why I searched for an answer as to why.

    Thanks, you guys!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T17:24:11+00:00

    Thanks -- that works too, and maybe even better, more consistently.
    We'll find out.

    Funny how we here (you and others, that is, not me!) have to figure out these things while the techs who are getting paid to run all of it, and fix the problems -- are useless.

    Okay, maybe not totally useless, but certainly not responsive to issues in a quick or efficient manner.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T14:38:30+00:00

    Thanks I found over 50 points waiting or me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T15:07:45+00:00

    Web browser history or points history?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T20:40:05+00:00

    i have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments