Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-01T20:39:24+00:00

    Any idea when it will be released? Aweek, a month, ayear, more?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T08:11:53+00:00

    This stopped working, but if you need a short cut URL to access the Pop up everyday, below is the link

    Bing (https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame )

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:50:16+00:00

    I was doing it for some time and it disappeared a few days ago....It was cool, I had several predictions still waiting for fulfillment, wanted to see how it went....was I right? Is it gone forever?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:52:02+00:00

    yay!! THANK YOU for the link!! it worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments