Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Can you please repost the link.
I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.
I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.
In the HeidiHeidi post that says "I found this link", click on "this link", that IS the link.
Basically it's just a search at BING.COM
Here's HH's link; https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+trek&rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame
Here's the better link (thanks to Saravana); https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame
It took me a while to find the post and I had to go through my history on 3 browsers. Is there an easy way to collect Prediction Game points each day? : r/MicrosoftRewards (reddit.com) After I initially posted, I looked for it again to credit the poster, but couldn't find it. Credit to robdango.