Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T18:23:46+00:00

    The link is gone again and the previously posted link is not working. It says I've already played for today.

    I get the same thing. I was able to get in using others links and claim any outstanding points. I've tried for the past 2 days and get the "I've already played today". I tried to click it on and got nothing. All of my points are ok - I've claimed all of them.
    All I can suggest that we give it a shoot every day. This is crazy - every day there are less and less points to collect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-18T10:12:51+00:00

    Anyone else notice that this game showed up for 2 days last week, but it's not possible (that I know of) to claim the points, because HeidiHeidi's very helpful link now no longer works? Weird.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments