Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T02:46:31+00:00

    I received that same email. Looked suspicious, so I didn't open it. And yes, it seems that the prediction game is officially kaput.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T03:37:32+00:00

    I opened that e-mail. It has no attachments, does not have a virus, and is sent from the correct e-mail address.

    But nothing arrived today. It seems that versusgame is trying to generate some positive signals. But it just looks like a shame.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T18:35:39+00:00

    I was just awarded 5 points for a correct answer that I had on January 15th. I am not seeing anything new, but I was still able to claim past points and I confirmed they went to my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T20:36:12+00:00

    At least you got a reply, I received no response at all, just more wasted time.

    Really frustrated as on top of cutting the points for challenges, then challenges not working/stopping midway or ending, I also had my streak broken, after never missing a day in almost a year; I cashed in MY rewards pints to donate, but fell just shy of the 10,000 point minimum so Microsoft will give those pints to whomever they please. I'm sorry I got the director of the special needs non profit organization involved, and embarrassed at having suggested this program, as despite having achieved 10,000 points in 3 different months in the past year (by donating my personal rewards points at key months) they never received anything!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T23:42:11+00:00

    I have received new email with $5 gift cards options. I have choose Home Depot gift card.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments