Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good day Bruce, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. It looks like this is still in testing mode as others are getting it and the others are not and for this it will be best to give it some time and hopefully it will be on full blast or full roll out soon that you will be able to always play this specific mode.
Regards,
Paul R.
But what about the predictions we already made and are pending?
But what about the predictions we already made and are pending?
Exactly! I was wondering the same thing. it's been here and now it's just completely gone.
I go into my history and find it. Then it works as it should.
Lol my history won't even come up now. Stay classy, Microsoft.