Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T18:02:28+00:00

    I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T16:46:34+00:00

    Can you please repost the link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T12:34:16+00:00

    Could you also please post the link to the Reddit post?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T01:36:57+00:00

    Let me start by thanking you for the Reddit link it worked great it showed all of the past predictions pending or complete, collected points and did the daily predictions and I save the link to my collections to makes it easy to find it the next day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T16:47:33+00:00

    You the real MVP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments