Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-01T20:39:24+00:00

    Any idea when it will be released? Aweek, a month, ayear, more?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-30T00:06:26+00:00

    It took me a while to find the post and I had to go through my history on 3 browsers. Is there an easy way to collect Prediction Game points each day? : r/MicrosoftRewards (reddit.com) After I initially posted, I looked for it again to credit the poster, but couldn't find it. Credit to robdango.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T20:14:17+00:00

    In the HeidiHeidi post that says "I found this link", click on "this link", that IS the link.

    Basically it's just a search at BING.COM

    Here's HH's link; https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+trek&rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame

    Here's the better link (thanks to Saravana); https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T18:04:28+00:00

    I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments