Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T13:15:42+00:00

    The link is gone again and the previously posted link is not working. It says I've already played for today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T15:34:38+00:00

    I still didn't get it sir

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T20:40:05+00:00

    i have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T15:07:45+00:00

    Web browser history or points history?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T14:38:30+00:00

    Thanks I found over 50 points waiting or me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments