Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T12:55:34+00:00

    ok this link brought up the game, but the same thing happened as yesterday- it shows that it's already been played and to come back tomorrow. I didn't play yesterday and it looks like I can't play today either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T21:19:58+00:00

    I was able to use the link to claim points, but not to play todays game. It said to come back tomorrow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T16:21:09+00:00

    same here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T14:08:13+00:00

    Only the results pop up. You can't play new ones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T13:22:16+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments