Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T20:33:39+00:00

    I was able to use the Reddit link for a little while, to continue playing the game but now when I use it I can only claim points for predictions I won, but not to play today's game. This week when I try, it just says I've already played and to come back tomorrow.

    I really like the prediction game - I hope it isn't going away!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T06:26:38+00:00

    Well... that link worked for a while. The link still brings up the Prediction Game but for the last two nights I get the "thanks for playing today come back tomorrow." But I didn't play today, or yesterday. I can still check to see what responses I got, win or lose. But I can't play new rounds.

    Irritating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T20:55:11+00:00

    same here it brings up the game and the past predictions but I can't play the game it says come back tomorrow :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:00:53+00:00

    same for the past couple days it shows ive already played :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments