Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Looks like I'm stuck on January 13, 2024 .
Is there a roll-out date for the prediction game yet?
I have stopped getting access to the prediction game. Is it coming back?
I am getting the same thing. I guess Microsoft found a way from us from playing altogether. They shouldn't present a game then take it away or allow us to obtain certain points then decrease the points earned. That's childish!
I have actually found the search "cooldown" to be only 5-6 second to still get the points the last week or two, so I guess even that is not consistent across users.