Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T03:37:32+00:00

    I opened that e-mail. It has no attachments, does not have a virus, and is sent from the correct e-mail address.

    But nothing arrived today. It seems that versusgame is trying to generate some positive signals. But it just looks like a shame.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T02:46:31+00:00

    I received that same email. Looked suspicious, so I didn't open it. And yes, it seems that the prediction game is officially kaput.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T14:37:57+00:00

    Today I have received strange e-mail from ******@versusgame.com:

    "You Won This Week!

    Thanks for playing VerusGame, you've been selected as a prize winner in our recent drawing!

    You have won a $5 gift card redeemable at hundreds of retailers. Expect an email within the next 24 hours from our gift card provider.

    -VersusGame"

    Has anyone else gotten something like this?

    And prediction game does now work yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T11:06:49+00:00

    ms does what he wants, nothing dictates him

    it is not ashamed of all the shame he generates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-26T20:37:35+00:00

    I'm assuming the Prediction Game is finished, since not only is it not giving new predictions anymore, but it doesn't award points anymore, either. I notice that there are many questions that are still "Pending" in the "Results" tab, even though they should be finished by now, such as, "Will McDonald's announce additional details about CosMc’s in the next 6 days?" which was asked on 1/16, yet it's been well over 6 days since then, and "Will a significant discovery in either deep ocean or space be revealed before January 22nd?" and those are just two among many I notice that should have been finished by now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments