Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T03:51:30+00:00

    But what about the predictions we already made and are pending?

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. paulr0511 48,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-12-22T17:17:27+00:00

    Good day Bruce, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. It looks like this is still in testing mode as others are getting it and the others are not and for this it will be best to give it some time and hopefully it will be on full blast or full roll out soon that you will be able to always play this specific mode.

    Regards,

    Paul R.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments