Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T14:01:25+00:00

    Hey thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T13:52:44+00:00

    Just found this linkon Reddit. Prediction pops up on the right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T13:39:06+00:00

    Lol my history won't even come up now. Stay classy, Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T13:27:38+00:00

    I go into my history and find it. Then it works as it should.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T05:26:28+00:00

    But what about the predictions we already made and are pending?

    Exactly! I was wondering the same thing. it's been here and now it's just completely gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments