Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T03:37:32+00:00

    I opened that e-mail. It has no attachments, does not have a virus, and is sent from the correct e-mail address.

    But nothing arrived today. It seems that versusgame is trying to generate some positive signals. But it just looks like a shame.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T20:33:39+00:00

    I was able to use the Reddit link for a little while, to continue playing the game but now when I use it I can only claim points for predictions I won, but not to play today's game. This week when I try, it just says I've already played and to come back tomorrow.

    I really like the prediction game - I hope it isn't going away!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T20:55:11+00:00

    same here it brings up the game and the past predictions but I can't play the game it says come back tomorrow :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T14:08:13+00:00

    Only the results pop up. You can't play new ones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments