Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Lol my history won't even come up now. Stay classy, Microsoft.
ok this link brought up the game, but the same thing happened as yesterday- it shows that it's already been played and to come back tomorrow. I didn't play yesterday and it looks like I can't play today either.
In the HeidiHeidi post that says "I found this link", click on "this link", that IS the link.
Basically it's just a search at BING.COM
Here's HH's link; https://www.bing.com/search?q=star+trek&rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame
Here's the better link (thanks to Saravana); https://www.bing.com/?rwgbopen=1&rwgbscenario=versus&thirdPartyPartnerId=VersusGame
Well... that link worked for a while. The link still brings up the Prediction Game but for the last two nights I get the "thanks for playing today come back tomorrow." But I didn't play today, or yesterday. I can still check to see what responses I got, win or lose. But I can't play new rounds.
Irritating.
The link is gone again and the previously posted link is not working. It says I've already played for today.