Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.
Regards,
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Scott, your 2nd paragraph note concurs & aligns with what I had said about Copilot in Office components.
Cheers,
Drew
I used copilot and my attachment paper clip disappeared. How do I recover it?
Suggest asking MS Support or M365 Support. Both are free.
Bruce,
I spoke with a MS tech today about this and another critical missing MUST-HAVE issue in Copilot. Both things have been forwarded to the Developer & Engineering Teams as Urgent, High priority items to be addressed ASAP. I cannot suggest an ETA on either, but, hopefully, it will be sometime soon 🤞. It has been agreed the acute Global, universal, need for both. The other is the Profile icon on the Copilot toolbar with multiple acc'ts allowing separate & simultaneous sign in for work and personal use of Copilot.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/dc1c9ab5-c3d4-4916-ae5e-9fce05521524?platform=QnA
New Features
Narrative Builder in PowerPoint
The Narrative Builder doesn't rely on the classic "paper clip" assistant. Instead, it's seamlessly integrated within PowerPoint itself. Here's how you can use it:
1. **Start a New Presentation**: Open PowerPoint and create a new presentation.
2. **Use the Narrative Builder**: You'll find the Narrative Builder option in the toolbar. It suggests topics based on your document's content and integrates content from other files like Word documents, PDFs, or encrypted files.
3. **Add Suggestions**: Simply click on the suggestions to add them to your slides. You can customize the content further to suit your needs.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/abab8435-5b88-440b-9551-2cd1ba476f46?platform=QnA