Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.
Regards,
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same issue here as a Copilot Pro user. It's happened once before, and the icon reappeared after 1 day or so, but it happened again. I don't know why it happened. The service is not very stable at this point
I've sent the feedback using feedback button on 7th Apr, but no one has replied to me yet...
I was informed it is not fully functional, so it comes and goes. Weird because there are other AI sites who can work with PDF's just fine. Microsoft could at least limit the types of files being uploaded if they don't want to deal with "every" file type.
It is quite unfair for this issue to occur for Copilot Pro users.
I've been experiencing the missing attachment/paperclip icon for nearly two weeks now. Tried signing out - makes no difference.